The following guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to.
- A responsible adult must be on hand at all times to supervise children and keep the front of the castle clear.
- There should be separate bouncing sessions for different age groups.
- Shoes must be removed, along with any hard, sharp or dangerous objects. Spectacles are best removed.
- Nobody must be allowed to climb or hang on the walls of the castle or bounce on the front step.
- Do not overload the castle and limit the number of users to a sensible amount which allows each child enough room to play safely.
- Pets are NOT allowed on the inflatable under any circumstances.
- Beware in wet conditions the castle will become very slippery.
- Never switch the blower on or off whilst the inflatable is in use.
- Occasionally check that the castle is still securely pegged down.
- No food, drink or cigarettes to be taken onto the castle. No silly string or party poppers to be sprayed or popped in the castle.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs should not be allowed to use the equipment.
- The inflatable must not be used in extreme weather (i.e. high winds, heavy rain etc). In the event all electrical equipment must be turned off from the mains by a responsible adult.
- No somersaults or other manoeuvres that may risk causing damage to the persons head, neck, back or any other part of any person’s body are allowed on the inflatable.
- Water must not be sprayed on or near the castle and the electrical equipment.
- Anyone acting in a dangerous manner must be removed immediately.
- The inflatable must be in a clean condition when collected, or a cleaning bill may be issued.
- If the castle has been damaged in any way the hirer will be liable and asked to pay for the full repair.
To download click here
Please note that all persons using any inflatable do so at their own risk. The person or organisation hiring the equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use.
These guidelines are for the safety for all people using this equipment and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. Bouncy Toms (Trading as Debden Antiques) accept no responsibility for misuse.
Safety & Insurance
Our equipment is regularly cleaned and safety checked and we have £5 million public liability insurance cover.
Membership & Affiliation
We are members of the British Inflatable Hirers Alliance.